Monday, June 6, 2016

From Flesh to Abstraction: an interactive disappearance

Here is the edited film of the event.  A good friend and colleague,  Erik Bosse,  is responsible for taking this 2hr adventure and capturing it's essence.
The event was amazing.  And as I have said,  I had no idea what was going to happen. My goal was to set up the process in the space; create an environment where the process could happen.  I feel from my experience and from. Speaking with participants as well as the live-streamed dancers who had worked with me for 8 months,  that the experiment worked. The process was made accessible, people participated and interacted with the process and movement as a language of communication,  or a tool of communication was made evident. 


FromFleshToAbstraction from Erik Bosse on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment